Washington Barber College, Inc. admits as regularly enrolled students only those persons who have:
- Identification—current driver’s license or state issued photo identification.
- Have a High School diploma or transcripts showing graduation date.
- Have a recognized equivalent of a High School Diploma such as a home schooled certificate by the state where the student resided during home school or a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Are at least 17 years of age, (beyond the age of compulsory education in the State in which the institution is physically located).
- Are not currently enrolled at a primary or secondary institution.
*Students seeking to transfer hours from another institution will be reviewed on a case by case basis.